Friday, 1 November 2013

L'Oreal Skin Perfection 15 Second Miracle Cleansing Oil



Cleansing balms and oils take a whole day's make-up off in literally seconds without drying or irritating the skin - ideal for the harsher winter months ahead! I tried the new L'Oreal Skin Perfection Oil as I'd heard it through the beauty grapevine that it is a complete dupe for Shu Umera Cleansing Oil, at a quarter of the price.

One or two pumps of this luxurious oil, gently massaged into the face over your make-up, removes all traces of the day - even tough mascara. I usually rinse and repeat to get the best results and am left with a supple, soft and gently cleansed complexion. I have tried the Shu Umera Cleansing Oil and loved it too, so I just can't decide which I prefer as I genuinely believe my skin feels the benefits of both - however my bank balance certainly feels the benefit of using L'Oreal's version. 

Have you tried cleansing oils or balms? Which do you recommend?

Skin Perfection 15 Second Miracle Cleansing Oil | L'OrĂ©al | £7.99 



4 comments:

  1. I've yet to try this but it certainly sounds nice :) I like that it is in a spray bottle, so much easier.
    Amy
    -A Little Boat Sailing-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is lovely! the pump is definitely a bonus for me too xx

      Delete
  2. I haven't tried this yet, I don't know if I will or not as I've heard that it contains Mineral Oil which apparently is really bad for your skin!

    www.ceejayell.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh really?! Good info, thanks.I have really sensitive skin and haven't noticed any break outs or anything yet after using for approx a month on and off, touch wood this continues.xxx

      Delete