Tuesday, 23 July 2013

My London calling



This post is more of a diary entry than anything of real journalistic value. But sometimes good things happen. Like really, really good things. And that's when you realise that working your butt off and not giving up actually pays off and you just want to share it with the world via your blog.

I'm back in London, with a new job I am loving, staying with my oldest London friends whom I've know since halls, feeling a little bit "am I dreaming/ is this actually happening?!"

I have been busy busy at my first week at work, but have managed to fit in some downtime too, seeing my favourite people and visiting my favourite old haunts. And even when working I get to spend my lunch hour sunning myself in Kensington Gardens which is always good in my book.


I'm still stressing (of course!), as I don't have a flat sorted yet and I lost/someone stole my iphone yesterday... but I actually don't mind because I know those thing will sort themselves out too. And in the meantime I get to spoon Henrietta Young each night. Perfection.





No comments:

Post a Comment