Tuesday, 16 July 2013

Bumble & Bumble Thickening shampoo


Often beauty pages will suggest to scrimp on the quality of shampoo in favour of a higher-end conditioner, and I would usually agree with this sentiment. All shampoos do their job of cleaning - it's the conditioner that works the magic in terms of end results, right? Well, the clever people at Bumble & Bumble have made me re-think the power of a good old shampoo.

Like most haircare ranges, Bumble & Bumble's products are tailored to suit individual hair concerns. I have lots of hair, but it's very fine so I am always on the lookout for products which offer to create full-bodied, voluminous hair (aka The Dream).

Ideally you would want to invest in the whole Thickening range to really get the best results, however I have often just used the shampoo with no product or styling afterwards and the results were still incredible. This shampoo really lifts the hair and texturises it whilst moisturising without weight, sealing split ends and taming flyaways. 

I would never usually advocate spending 
£18.50 on a shampoo (the whole range would cost approx £60), however as clich├ęd as it sounds a little really does go a long way and it has been a month of daily usage leaving me with over half the bottle left... and the results, well they speak volumes. Go Bumble!




3 comments:

  1. I have the thickening hairspray and I wasn't blown away by it, but keep hearing good things about the mousse and the shampoo & conditioner so might have to take your advice and dip my toe in, one product at a time ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh yes ease yourself in gently. I advise the minis to try - so much cheaper and last ages too!n (should have really mentioned that in the post haha) x

      Delete
  2. I've always wanted to try these. My hair is painfully flat and thin, but I've spotted that there is a sample size being given away in a magazine (I think Elle!) this month! Will have to give it a go and see if it's worth the splurge...

    I've also nominated you for the Liebster Award! All the details are on my blog :) www.ceejayell.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete