Thursday, 5 July 2012

miniature mix-up


It is a bit sad perhaps, that I get almost equally as excited when preparing for my holiday by buying miniature versions of all my favourites as I do for the actual holiday. Well, even so I have decided to share some of my key miniature must haves with you. Here is what I packed on my recent trip to Paris. It was a weekend away, and I never claimed to pack lightly.


Top L-R: Benefit High Beam (miniature freebie in a magazine), Aveda duo shampoo and conditioner (trial sizes), Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturiser (trial size), Philosophy Grace perfume (sample), Miller Harris Body Lotion (miniature), Nuxe Body Oil (miniature), Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish (miniature freebie in a magazine).

Bottom L-R: Oral- B pro expert (trial size), Sure deoderant (miniature), Soap and Glory bubble bath (miniature), Superdrug's own, Dry Shampoo (miniature), Sanez Zero % shower gel (miniature), Soap and Glory Hand Maid hand sanitiser (miniature), Charles Worthington hair serum (miniature), Pantene shampoo (trial sachet), Original Source shower gel (trial sachet), Jurlique Balancing cleanser (trial sample).


I usually save any freebies in magazines or trial sachets you get (some brands online will send you trial size versions for free if it is a new product) in a box and leave it well be until the glorious time of holiday packing approaches and I take the box and pick out exactly what I need!


As you can see it just about fits in the required clear bag...  I once had two of those bags (I wasn't aware of the insane rule that you are only allowed one per person) so I had to ask the man behind me in the security check queue at the airport to claim one of them as his - to which he did get a few funny looks as he handed over a bag full of beautifying products! What a gent though.

Stay posted for my Paris Diary coming up soon! In the meantime, what are your favourite miniatures to pack? Or am I the only one who loves them?!


No comments:

Post a Comment