Monday, 2 July 2012

DIY nails!


Nail art is BIG at the moment and so far I haven't seen anyone do it better than DIY Nails. I featured the gorgeous Tammy who runs it in an interview for Barefaced and then promptly purchased myself a set which I am now reppin'!


You order your chosen design online and get the 'nail mail' sent straight to your home. What a cute parcel to receive! The designs are really unique, but there is definitely something for everyone on the site. And if you have a specific design in mind, Tammy will do it for you as a special unique set!




I went for this green and sparkly gradient set, £8. You get the nails, glue, and emery board in the set and it's pretty straightforward from there..


My final nails! I didn't file them down at all as I'm loving super long Lana Del Rey length nails at the moment. Are you loving falsies too?

No comments:

Post a Comment