Saturday, 9 June 2012

Real Techniques Stippling Brush






These amazing brushes have been getting rave reviews from around the blogging world and I just had to add my praises too. I purchased my stippling brush about 7 or 8 weeks ago now and have used it religiously ever since! It is my go-to brush for foundation, powder, cream blush and highlighters. It is the number one all rounder which I recommend to everyone. The brush itself is super soft, and at such a reasonable price that is a rare find. I especially love the high-def results, as it really does make my foundation sit perfectly throughout the day - applying with fingers just doesn't do it for me anymore! 

Have you tried these brushes? Which one is your fave?

p.s I apologise profusely for my mega-shipped nails! Ew!



No comments:

Post a Comment