Saturday, 19 May 2012

update: life


I feel like I've been away from the blogging world for the past few weeks because of uni work and stress - I literally did nothing but work, so didn't have anything to write about :( but that's gonna change now becaauuuseee:

1. Uni is done! Over! Time to get real now and look for a job eeee. 
2. I am so excited to unveil Barefaced's website THIS WEEKEND!!
3. I am in love with collars - I styled a shoot with this cute pearly mint coloured collar - and now I want to wear it with everything so you'll probably spot it being featured a lot a lot a lot. <3


I'm excited to be getting back on form posting again - after a few days catching up with some sleep first haha..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. you look so pretty, dear :) and i adore the collar. looks really good on you.

    xoxo FlirtingwithFashion

    ReplyDelete