Tuesday, 15 May 2012

Nail Rock Nail wraps


For my magazine I did a little how-to on nail wraps and this was my end result!




I do love them and at £6.99 from Boots they are reasonable enough. 
I chose these bright coloured ones to give the most effect in pictures and, as I was to discover later, they gave the most effect in real life too! Everyone loves them as they are so different. If like me, you don't have the time or patience to be doing your own nail art then these are for you! I am now testing to see how long they last... Do you use nail wraps and what have your results been?

--UPDATE -- So these nails lasted a day before a tiny bit started peeling on one finger and it got so annoying I had to peel it off completely! There are extra ones for instances like this but I could't be bothered to reapply so I pulled them all off! I do recommend these for a night out though, they look amazing, but if you want them to last them apply them really carefully and not rushed in the first place and then try and not do anything that could chip them. I heard that when applying them to use a hairdryer for heat to make them stick better and last longer so perhaps I'll try that next time and see how I get on.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

12 comments:

  1. These look gorgeous! Great choice on the pattern lovely :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so good, I absolutely love the pattern x

    themusingsofflorence.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoaaa looks so so good! Love it!<3
    xx



    The Urban Umbrella
    xoxo


    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this! wanna follow each others blog?:X

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is a reasonable price for such cute wraps. btw, I'm having a 100+ Follower Urban Decay Giveaway! I hope you enter :)♥

    ReplyDelete