Sunday, 27 May 2012

hot weather essentials




The weather is hot hot hot but don't loose your cool! Here are my favourite beauty beauties essential for the recent weather:

Garnier Body Intensive 7 days Replenishing body lotion - this lightweight moisturiser is perfect for everyday wear. You don't want thick gooey sticky body creams if you're going to be out in the heat. A top tip - after using in the morning pop the lotion into the fridge - it will act as a replenishing and cooling after-sun.

Piz Buin 1 day long lotion - I am pretty pale so I neeeeed sun lotion in my life. But I hate having to constantly reapply. This all day lotion is a high factor 30 which is perfect for me and its light consistency means I don't even know I'm wearing it so I can just enjoy the sun without the worry.

Sanex deoderant - I love all Sanex products, they are kind to skin and contain no parabens and this deoderant keeps me fresh all day even running about and going on the tube - if only everyone on the tube was aware of the invention of deoderant we'd all be happy!

Boscia blotting tissues - make-up slides in the sun and it's a pain. These blotting tissues do a fab job of getting rid of unwanted shine and keeping make-up looking fresh - each sheet contains green tea extract too.

The Bodyshop Peppermint cooling foot spray - I'm such a wierdo but I love this stuff. I even use it straight after a shower, which is pointless, but it smells so fresh and makes my feet tingle! Especially nice after being on the go all day in the heat.

Avene Eau Thermale - This thermal spring water spray in handy handbag size is great for spritzing on the face throughout the day to keep cool and moisturised. It also is so useful if you get any bites or grazes as it helps calm and repair the skin - it worked wonders on my recent midgie bites!

MAC conditioning lip balm - This little coloured lip pot by MAC is my favourite item of the lot. I have had this for ages and use it so much! It lasts forever. It contains factor 15 protection and this coral colour is perfect pop of colour to go with any summer outfit. It also smells devineeee.

What are your hot weather survival products?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment