Wednesday, 4 April 2012

What I wore..

Whenever I'm in Glasgow I grab my girl Fiona from over at Sisters don't Share and hit town for some catch-ups, cocktails and dancing! As Fee beat me to it and blogged about our latest adventure first (you can read her hilarious account of last Friday night here,) I'll stay true to form and fill you in on what I wore as I got snap happy in the girls' loos haha...



I am IN LOVE with this little white lace number currently at H&M. They have it in a black and a beige too I think, but the white version looked by far the prettiest. It has 3/4 length sleeves which is perfect for Spring as it isn't time to bear too much skin just yet! It has such a sixties feel to it and it just fits beautifully - a definite thumbs up to H&M for their S/S 12 items - I spied so many lovely things there recently. It's also extremely versatile as you can dress it up or down - I wore it here in the sunshine -and toughened it up a bit as seen above with a leather jacket from Topshop and a leather fringe bag from last season. Teamed with a pair of black opaques and wedges my outfit was complete.

Earlier that day I got a sample of Chanel's newest foundation and immediately was converted - a review of this amazing foundation will be coming up super soon - as it gave my skin a flawless finish and lasted the whole night! 

Naked 2 and me still aren't getting along too well, so whilst at Fee's I jumped at the chance to use (my long lost love) her original Naked palette - creep and gunmetal to be precise for a smokey eye and TopShops Crystal lipstick, which got deeper in colour as the night went on, possibly due to the heat in the club!

Do you have any recent favourites like my lace dress that you just can't stop wearing day or night?


 Love You Lots ♥

25 comments:

  1. Love the eye make up! x

    http://themusingsofflorence.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous dress! i love how you've done your hair xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you're sooo gorgeous! Love the makeup, dress and your hair! How do you do your hair like that? It's amazing!
    xx


    The Urban Umbrella
    xoxo


    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwwh thank youu so sweet :)!! I actually used a dohnut for the first time ever for my hair! x

      Delete
  4. I love that dress, it's so very pretty.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a beige lace dress from H&M which I just wear all the time. It's like it is the only piece on my wardrobe.
    And you look simply gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, you look stunning :) love it!
    i always thought about buying the H&M lace dress but I always wasn't that sure, because I have so many lace pieces right now xD
    and I have to say: I fell in love with your blog :) it's literally amazing and I started to follow you.
    I would appreciate it, when you'd like to visit my blog as well, dear!

    xoxo


    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    International Romwe Giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same - i love lace, its so pretty :) and yes i shall! <3 x

      Delete
  7. you look beautiful hear. i love the clothing and your makeup you have on.

    http://makeupbyelysa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your hair! Looked forward to seeing the post on the new chanel foundation :)

    Following!

    Becca x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its gorge! cant wait to review it <3

      Delete
  9. that lace dress is lovely, looks great on you!!
    happy to be your newest follower. xx
    Alice Barton ♥ The Mow Way

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you! off to check yours out now <3

      Delete
  10. Goegeous outfit! And your hair and make up is just stunning! I'm a H&M addict so I'll be looking out for that dress. It is so pretty.

    HELen

    pierrelecat

    ReplyDelete
  11. That dress is so freakin cute...too bad I can't get h&m in my area :( Your hair looks really pretty too!

    Love your blog, I followed! Check out my blog if you want :)

    http://happilyeverandom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh no not even online? thanks i am now too! x

      Delete
  12. this outfit is stunning! and you look gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete