Tuesday, 24 April 2012

Models Own Pink Fizz!



How could I NOT stop by here, when seeing the new Models Own amazing shop in Wesfield!
In the shape of a huuge Models Own polish spilling out onto the floor, shoppers can delight in the most amazing array of all their nail poslishes on offer. I chose this one, Pink Fizz:






Pink Fizz, £5,  is a gorgeous glitzy slightly pink/purple/nude toned varnish made completely up of specks of glitter - the camera has problems picking this up and so the pics don't really do it justice. You need two coats to get the full-on effect and a clear top coat as after a day it kind of peeled off in bits so when I re-applied with a topcoat it has lasted perfectly! I can't comment yet on how easy it is to take off, as I just repainted the chipped bits, but I will update - I know a lot of glitter polishes are a nightmare to get off!

I've since had so many compliments wearing this and although it is total glitz, it's actually totally acceptable for day wear and I kind of never want to wear any other nail varnish ever again (I know). I've had a taste of pink fizz and am in love.


Love You Lots ♥

8 comments:

  1. That is such a gorgeous glitzy colour! Love it! You're right, it is glitzy but so wearable for daytime as well! Love it!
    xx



    The Urban Umbrella
    xoxo


    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT babe so tempted to go and buy some soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. i know haha i was like waaah! must go here! x

      Delete
  4. Wow, the big polish bottle is amazing. As is the colour you chose - so pretty. xx

    http://talesfromthedressingupbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete