Wednesday, 18 April 2012

Biore review!



Today was my first day back at uni for my last term before graduating gaaaaah and it was stress stress stress. And trying to write articles and sort out web designs is also stress stress stress. So I'm tired. I'm actually writing this post to keep myself awake until an acceptable time to go to sleep comes around. Is 9pm ok to go to bed?

I wanted to review this face wash for ages and I feel like I should make some sort of pun about how AWAKE my skin is after using this, but I'll save that for another time.

Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub is great. It's for spot prone skin, containts salicylic acid, is oil free and is non-comedogenic which you might have guessed is my new favourite thing in the world -I even know how spell it now without googling wooo!

It's gentle enough to use daily and I use it morning and evening, I take my make-up off first either with a Simple wipe or Liz Earls Hot Cloth Cleanser and then use the scrub and it hasn't dried out my skin at all, unlike some anti-blemish specific washes. I think this one is so good because it is specifically for adult skin. Teenage skin usually needs more 'cleaning' than adult skin which needs gentle care and anti-inflamitory ingredients instead.

The gentle beads also help exfoliate the skin and remove all excess oil without over-drying. I apply either a Simple moisturiser or Steam Cream after use and have found a drastic reduction in break-outs.

After using many products to try to help my skin, I have come to the conclusion that to be gentle to your skin is better than attacking it with lots of harsh products. I usually only use natural products, Simple, and now Biore.

Love You Lots ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment