1. Today I just got organised for uni starting back on Wednesday...only one month left eeeks! I'm still just trying to keep myself busy and distracted to help deal with the grief I'm experiencing with my loss of my pup.
2. I looked in my local Boots for Revlon lip butters and L'Oreal Rouge Caresse and both are completely sold out bar a few not-so-nice colours...I know I'm way late on this bandwagon but after reading so many posi reviews I'm now desperate for them haha!
3. I can't figure out the lighting with my camera so I look even more pale than I normally am in my pics! My outfit is pretty much all Urban Outfitters from a year ago - navy striped top over a dark denim playsuit and black tights cos it may be sunnyyyyy but it's still freezy! The chunky bracelet is vintage and my cousins -she left if here so I'm keeping it warm for her ;) and the necklace with the cute birds was a gift.
4. My make-up here - Chanel Lipstick in Marilyn, Mac mineralize powder, Benefit They're Real mascara and Rimmel liquid eye-liner.
5. I'll keep playing around with the camera settings for my next post, would you like me to do some OOTD's?
Love You Lots ♥