Monday, 2 April 2012

days on the farm



White lace dress - H&M
Denim cut off jacket - Moto @ Topshop
Lolita polkadot luvheart sunnies - Topshop

As the grey clouds spread across the sky again and I pretend that the weather reporter did not just utter the word 'snow', I’m looking back at photos taken only a few days ago in the, what felt like, summer-time sunshine in March!


My boyfriend and his famz live out on a beautiful farm in the countryside which I love and which is the perfect place to spend lazy sunny days. We chilled with the animals and then went a drive! I so can't wait for the real summer to spend all my time like this!


How did you spend the days of sunshine?





Love You Lots ♥

6 comments:

  1. Great photos, you so pretty :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog, you are beautiful :)

    Following :) would love if you could follow back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! ill go check yours out right now x

      Delete
  3. you are gorgeous and the weather looks so lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thank you so much <3 and it was! shame it's snowing now again haha xx

      Delete