Thursday, 5 April 2012

Citizen Meets







Usually work meetings conjure up images of boring boardrooms and just massive yawns basically. That's why I always love finding little places that actually inspire and create an environment you want to work in and not want to run from. 

Today I had a meeting with my graphic designer and what better place to talk design than in Glasgow's Citizen M hotel. The bar is open to the public and there are rooms which can be booked for special events, such as the Social Media Blogger event I blogged about.  

The website shows their amazing rooms which I'd loveeee to stay in one time, they look even more uber-stylish than the rest of the place! Ok, enough appreciating decor - back to work!

Love You Lots ♥

4 comments:

  1. I stay here with Matthew all the time its such a cool wee Hotel :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you've got an amazing blog here!! loving it! I'm following girly!! :D xo

    ReplyDelete