Thursday, 12 April 2012

Bella


My last post outlined how unwell my little baby Bella has been recently, and on Monday night she had suffered enough and had to be let to go to sleep. I can't even write out the words I am feeling right now - in shock mainly as she was my little girl for 11 wonderful years. All I know is that she is sleeping tightly and in peace.

I wanted to thank you all for the words of support from my last post, I am so grateful for that. I will try to keep blogging as it provides great distraction and purpose, but if that isn't for a while please bear with me. I am going back down to London at the weekend so will no doubt be super busy from the minute I step off the train sorting out internships for over the summer and my big project too. I've had a lot of interest already just from my little shout-out on my 'about me' page which I am so excited for.

Thank you all again, and thank you to all my new followers - what a sad time to start reading my blog.. I will be on form soon again, I promise. It was just last weekend I was photographing products to write about and little Bella was so interested she nearly got her nose into one of the creams, so no doubt she is just as keen for me to keep the blog going.

Love You Lots ♥


6 comments: