Tuesday, 17 April 2012

Barefaced Magazine



As mentioned briefly in my 'About Me' section I am setting up my very own online magazine for teenage girls. It's gonna be fresh, irreverent, honest, and totally relevant for todays teens. I have had some AMAZINGLY talented bloggers already approach me to share their creativity to help make the site even better, and if you want to be a contributor too send an e-mail my way! 

It is set to launch end of May and to spread the word I have set up a Twitter and Facebook page. It would be such amazing support if you could 'follow' and 'like' these! Thank you :)

Love You Lots ♥

4 comments:

  1. i´m loving your blog! and looking forward to reading the magazine. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a student journalist and I am really looking forward to seeing your magazine!
    I am doing my first giveaway on my blog!
    Check it out and enter for a chance to win! :)
    Prettylittlelives-Giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay! if you have any cool articles you'd want to have published on it let me know :) xx

      Delete