Wednesday, 21 March 2012

Versatile Blogger Award!!

Awwww, I have just been awarded with the Versatile Blog Award by the lovely Natasha-Carly of Pretty Little Lives.. Check out her blog if you haven't already :) Thank you so much for choosing me for this award!





Here are the rules:

-Thank the person that nominated you with a link back!
-Tell 7 things about you!
-Pass this on to 10 newly discovered blogs and let them know they received the award!

7 things about me:

1) I've been strict vegetarian for over 15 years (i also don't like milk).
2) I can speak German fluently.
3) I have an unhealthy obsession with wanting to try new beauty products ALL THE TIME.
4) I'm slowly getting my hair back to blonde but am always wanting to change it - i.e the fringe!
5) I have an 11 year old bunny rabbit.
6) I try to read a new book almost every week.
7) My favourite perfume is Chanel Chance.

10 blogs I give the award to:

Fiona of Sister Don't Share
Diana of Coco Rox
Hannah of Titch Likes
Gillan of elevatormusik
Jennifer of Inordinatelyplush
Hannah of Palindrome poppet
Chanti of Chanti Woolner
Victoria of Birdcage Beauty
Zoe Amelia of Amelia's Allsorts

Go and check these beauties out x.


Love You Lots ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment