Thursday, 1 March 2012

Topshop Lipstick in Inhibition


I 'm definitely a nude kind of girl when it comes to lipsticks and colour palettes -give me Mac Myth any day of the week, but when I picked up Topshop's Inhibition I lost all inhibition (wink) and knew I had to buy this dark gothic colour. 





In bullet form it looks a really pigmented lipstick, with hues of dark wine red and deep purple - it kind of matched my nails that day, but as you can see I ended up with a much lighter purple/wine stained lip than originally anticipated.


The colour stayed on for ages so I didn't need to keep reapplying and it felt really nice to wear and I actually find the colour it gives is it a lot more wearable than I initially thought it would be. 



 Do you think deep lips still look good past winter? Or is it pastels from here on in?


Love Yout Lots ♥

13 comments:

  1. Great colour, looks lovely on you!
    I definitely think you can wear a darker lip in the spring, I'd just wear it with a fun floral dress to brighten it up!
    xx


    The Urban Umbrella
    xoxo


    http://urbanumbrella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you! i think your right it would look so cute with some floral, i need to sort my s/s wardrobe out ASAP! xx

      Delete
  2. Such a nice colour, really suits you x

    http://dress-me-upx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like such a gorgeous colour! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow that looks gorgeous on you and not intimidating at all!! i love berry lipsticks but am yet to take the plunge with plum toned lipsticks! But i do prefer wearing deeper shades during winter!xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh thank you! your exactly the same as me then, i always associate them with winter! x

      Delete
  5. My favorite color with Topshop lipstick is Hazard! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks fantastic on you, but I'd never be brave enough to wear it! xxx

    ReplyDelete