Sunday, 11 March 2012

sunday funday



I thought I'd post a quick update as things have been crazy busy. Well.. my dissertation is due on Tuesday and I have been housebound it seems for the last few weeks with my head in books. So when the sun showed itself today me and my flatbabe Hannah decided to take a well deserved break and hit our local down the road. What followed was a couple of shandy's, the Sunday Times Style, and some much needed gossip catch up! Ok so now I'm a bit tipsy and must try to attempt to finish this section on feminism. HMPH!

Love You Lots ♥

4 comments:

  1. such lovely weather today! i love the sunglasses! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. fingers crossed it's the sign of things to come huh! x

      Delete
  2. I'm loving that picture! It looks like a really relaxing and enjoyable time :)

    ReplyDelete