Friday, 9 March 2012

my top three, for two


Girls, get yourselves down to Boots asap with their 3 for 2 offer on you can grab some serious bargains!


I went for these 3 Soap and Glory goodies as I was after an eye-gel and had heard a few good things about Super Eyes. Then when I saw the offer I HAD to pick up to more buys, it would be rude not to.

I went for Fab Pore which has had rave blogger reviews which hopefully I'll want to add to and Youthful Serum because I'm still too undecided whether I want to splash the serious cash on Estee Lauders Advanced repair serum, so thought as it's on offer I'll give this one a try... I'll let you know soon how I get on with these products. 




1. My Soap and Glory mini haul
2. Super Eyes eye gel
3. Fab Pore pore refining scrub/mask
4. Make yourself Youthful face serum


Do you sometimes just buy because something's on offer? It's such a bad habit of mine!

Love You Lots ♥




2 comments:

  1. I really want to try more soap and glory stuff after loving their hand food cream! that eye gel in particular! thanks for letting us know about the offer! xx

    ReplyDelete