Wednesday, 7 March 2012

food glorious food part 2

As round 384659 for my seemingly never ending birthday celebrations me and my flatbabes went to Carnaby Burger Co. which funnily enough is situated on the ever lovely Carnaby Street. This place had so much choice for just being a 'burger place' it had plenty veggie options for me as well as cocktails all round (the strawberry mojito there is amaze). There is a nightclub literally behind it, which we got into for free to have a look and it was pretty horrific so we went to the Jazz bar just down the road on Kingly Street which was sooo much fun! Anyway here's more food snaps:







1. Carnaby Burger Co
2. My gorgeous girlies
3. My gorgeous foodies and possibly the best chips I've ever had
4. Me and my surprise birthday cake!


Love You Lots ♥



6 comments:

  1. Love your blog, I'm following now :) Feel free to check out mine and enter my Boohoo Giveaway!

    Laura x
    Petit Chatons

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for the follow! means so much. :]
    feel free to comment anytime!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy yummy all this food is making me hungry!!

    Love you babygirl x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha ill stop with the food updates soon i promise! love you x

      Delete