Thursday, 2 February 2012

day to day look

So here are my daily make-up faves!
They are my go to picks when I'm in a rush and not able to go through my entire stash of products to find say a lipstick (especially the MAC ones where you need to open each one just to see which colour it is), so I have this little box handy with everything I could ever need day to day.

 here's the contents:


Benefit Mascara, They're Real
MAC Bronzer in Golden
MAC Mineralize Powder
Estee Lauder retractable eye-brow pencil
Benefit Dandelion Brightening Powder
MAC lipstick in Hue
Estee Lauder Double-wear liquid concealer
Laura Mercier Oil Free foundation
Topshop Cheeks highlighter in Ray
17 Photo Flawless primer
Givenchy Activist Wake Up Skin
Rimmel liquid eyeliner
Elf blush in Tickled Pink
MAC powder puff
Benefit Dual sharpener


I don't use all these products every day but they seem like the basics I would want to hand just in case.
I will do some reviews for these products because they are all my total must haves.
Do you too keep your every day make-up separate from your other stash?

2 comments: