Tuesday, 31 January 2012

Stash the Cash

I think the majority of people who know me, know that I am saving up (since always) for a Mulberry bag. I've been into Mulberry stores on several occasions just to 'try one on' to find my perfect match. 'Til then I happily buy Topshop's leather bags, most recently a black tassel H&M bargain and as of today this little satchel bag from New Look. It was a steal at £11.99 (originally £14.99) with 20% student discount which they are offering for a few weeks only!



The main reason I got this is that it doesn't have that 'cheap' look, feel OR smell about it! It isn't real leather obviously, but it feels really nice and not that usual plastic-y feel you would associate with faux-leather! In fact a lot of the bags they had in looked much more expensive than they were.
I don't know about you, but the zip detail reminds me of a certain Mulberry Taylor bag? Just a tiny bit?


As I am really not a fan of fake designer bags, this high street number will do me just nicely 'til I get the real deal.


Please excuse the terrible quality of pictures! They're taken with my iphone and really aren't the best. It's my birthday in a month though and I've asked for a decent camera, so bare with me ;)! ♥

12 comments: