Wednesday, 11 January 2012

Soap and Glory: Wash Almighty & Butter Up


I love all Soap and Glory products based on their packaging alone. They're designs and names for everything are really cute, but sometimes I'm not a huge fan of the smell of their products. Clean On Me for example I can just about deal with, but this shower gel I tried was just a bit too strong for me.

Wash Almighty Body wash is a very strong scented detox spa shower gel, infused with Eucalyptus, Rosemary, Chocolate, Mint AND Thyme - all very strong smelling ingredients. The wash itself is a lovely consistency and I like the pump for easy in-shower use. Through personal preference I wouldn't purchase this again, but if you like stronger scents then this ones for you.  

Along with this I bought the Butter Up body butter which is super intense for extra dry-skin. It is made with cocoa butter, sweet almond oil, shea butter, aloe vera, vitamn E, 5-fruit skin smoothers and Grapeseed oil. That's a lot of moisture in one tube! So, first off it smells so much nicer than the shower gel! The consistency is lovely as it rubs in well and doesn't leave too much residue (some remained on hand). It definitely improved the appearance and condition of my skin, though I don't think my type would count as 'extra dry' so I can't vouch that it does as it says on the tin.


The only criticism I have is that it is so hard to squeeze this one out of its tube!!! The tag line on it says 'Get Rid Of Your Chap...just pop open the cap' but it's not that simple haha..or maybe I'm just very un-fit and can't even squeeze a tube of body butter...


No comments:

Post a Comment