Saturday, 28 January 2012

A life in fashion exhibit

Today I had to go to the library for some more books on my dissertation and was feeling very blah about it. I haven't been into LCF's Oxford street HQ in a while and totally forgot that the fashion space was hosting Carmen: A life in fashion exhibit, which promptly lifted my spirits! Carmen Dell'Orefice is amazing, one of the worlds greatest supermodels she got signed at 13 and is now 80! That is how I want to age, she looks incredible.


It is strictly no photography in the fashion space (rahh) so I could only take a sneaky shot outsite, but here is the link to the event - how glam is Ms. Dell'Orefice! I recommend you go for some lovely vintage Vogue and Harpers Bazaar piccies to inspire <3



4 comments:

  1. wow she is gorgeous!
    these are great pictures :)
    have a nice day
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following me, now following you back xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete