Monday, 16 January 2012

blogging from bed..

I've been ill the past week with the winter flu, which hasn't been fun at all! Sleeping all day drinking Lemsips was not how I envisioned my start into the new year! However, I'm on the mend and to cheer my sick self up I did a little online shopping.

I'd always wanted to try out Elf products but just never got round to it, so with more than enough time on my hands I browsed their entire site and found fellow bloggers reviews on products that took my fancy.

And with everything being so affordable I snapped up a good few bargains which I can't wait to blog about! I also ordered the Naked 2 pallet so that will be getting a review too. All in all I haven't been able to do too much but I'm headed back to London this week so hopefully a lot more exciting fashion and beauty things will happen for me to write about soon!

til then <3

xx

2 comments:

  1. Aw hope you feel better soon! Thanks for stopping by Fluff and Fripperies - I'm following you now so look forward to your posts xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah that's so sweet, thank you! loving your blog, can't wait to read more posts too! xx

      Delete