Friday, 30 December 2011

fresh to deathh

OKAY admit it. Who drank/ate/partied way too much the last few days? Well you don't have much time to recuperate til NYE where it's done all over again!

I'm trying to drink loads more water than usual, eat healthy and go long winter walks each day to keep fresh faced. Also been over-dosing on fruit teas cos my new cup is far too pretty to ever put down...



If on the day none of that's worked I always have some trusty make-up wonder things to fall back on. I absolutely love Givenchy Acti'mine which is a highligher/illuminator, make up base and it is just amazing. And it smells SO GOOD! A similar cheaper alternative is Benefits That Gal, which feels a little more watered down compared to Givenchy but is still very good and also smells AMAZING.


How do you look your best after partying too hard - do you go all health freak or do you cheat? or a little bit of both like me ? ;)

4 comments:

  1. wow! so great!
    please, take a look to my photographic work and follow me if you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so funny, because I just read a post on another blog about how to look your best (in 7 minutes, no less!) after a night of partying! I can't remember the link, though!

    Drinking lots of water is a definite must...! Hope you had a great NYE. Happy new year, dear!

    Love & Cake,
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow! i love people's tips i could fill a whole notebook with them haha :) xx

    ReplyDelete