Thursday, 10 November 2011

wish list. music edit

So from my last post you can see I went to see the hottest babe alive (after rhi-rhi and beyonce) Katy Perry. She was incredible, but I'm now experiencing post-concert blues. I'm so jealous of everyone going to some pretty amazing gigs this coming month. Even my boyfriend is at it - though he will actually be ON stage. But this is total gig envy, especially with Bon Iver, Death Cab, Frank Turner and Incubus playing the UK. I'm even wishing I was going to see Matt Cardel, it's that bad. Can you add to this wish list of music tingz you wanna go to?

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Katy Perry must have been amazing :) Try not to be jealous! I know it's easier said than done, but I'm sure another really good show will come along that you'll be able to go to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. true words! i think i jus like a good moan sometimes ;) xx

    ReplyDelete