Sunday, 11 September 2011

beginnings

It's September which is strictly a month of new beginnings (or endings if, like me, you're super-optimistic and will eternally grieve the end of summertime fun and frolicking, and the ability to leave the house without a jacket- I just like to have the choice ok.)

Actually I'm lying, because I much prefer winter dressing. I'm relishing the thought of wrapping up in cable-knit jumpers, riding boots and the cosy ear-muff-furry-snood-and-fingerless-glove combo, sipping on an obligatory gingerbread latte. <3

Beginnings. It is the beginning of this blog, for one. It's mainly for fun and also to organise all my internet findings for future references and of course to share with anyone lucky enough to stumble across here.

It's also the start of my final year of uni studying Fashion Journalism - a huge biggie. I'm moving into an amazingly pretty new flat in West London with my 3 best girlbabes. I don't know what it is about September that is so inspiring for change and making plans, more so than a new calendar could ever be, so I'm excited to see what the autumn will bring!

1 comment:

  1. Love the blog dear (:

    Newest follower!!

    xoxo Effy
    tellmewheredidyousleeplastnight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete